- Advance Play allows you to play the same Selections for up to 25 consecutive draws with all of your favourite lotto tickets.
- You can play 1-25 draws on LOTTO 6/49, LOTTO MAX, DAILY GRAND, WESTERN 649, WESTERN MAX, PICK 2, PICK 3, PICK 4 and Combo Play.
- For KENO, you can play up to 99 draws.
- One ticket will be issued for all eligible draws. Information on the ticket will indicate the number of eligible draws, the Selection(s) played and the first and last draw date.
Buying an Advance Play ticket
Simply tell the Retailer how many draws you’d like your Quick Pick ticket for, or mark the number of draws you want to play on the Selection Slip. For a number not shown on the slip, leave it blank, and the Retailer can enter any number up to 25. NOTE: For PICK, this option in not available. You can only play 1, 2, 5, 10 or 25 draws using the selection slip.
Note: The maximum amount the Ticket Terminals can process in a single transaction must be less than $1,000. So some Advance Play options may not be available.
Claiming an Advance Play Prize
You have two options.
- You can wait until all the draws are finished. Scanning it at a Ticket Checker or by a Retailer will check all eligible draws and indicate any prizes won.
- If you check a ticket before all the draws are complete, the following will happen:
Multiple Free Plays
Tickets valid for multiple Free Plays will be printed on more than one ticket. Four or more Free Plays will be issued with Advance Draws.
|Free Plays||Ticket 1||Ticket 2||Ticket 3|
|1||1 selection for 1 draw|
|2||1 selection for 1 draw||1 selection for 1 draw|
|3||1 selection for 1 draw||1 selection for 1 draw||1 selection for 1 draw|
|4||1 selection for 2 draws||1 selection for 1 draws||1 selection for 1 draw|
|5||1 selection for 2 draws||1 selection for 2 draws||1 selection for 1 draw|
|6||1 selection for 2 draws||1 selection for 2 draws||1 selection for 2 draws|
|7||1 selection for 3 draws||1 selection for 2 draws||1 selection for 2 draws|
|8||1 selection for 3 draws||1 selection for 3 draws||1 selection for 2 draws|
And so on...