POKER LOTTO and ALL IN
Watch & Win = Two games in one!
- $2 per hand - up to three hands per ticket
- Available by quick pick only
- Win up to $10,000 instantly, and another chance to win up to $100,000 on the nightly draw!
- Add ALL IN for $1 per hand for the chance to win bigger prizes!
Three exciting ways to win!
As your ticket prints, look up to watch your poker hand being dealt on the customer display screen! If your five cards form a winning poker hand, you can win up to $10,000 instantly. No poker skills required. You can redeem your prize right away and get a replacement ticket, or wait until after the nightly draw to see if you win again.
Win on the nightly draw!
Match up to five winning cards drawn from a deck of 52 and you could win up to $100,000. You don’t even need a winning poker hand to win!
Go ALL IN!
ALL IN is an optional add-on to POKER LOTTO that gives players the chance to win more on the top five instant game prizes.
- Only $1 per hand to play ALL IN
- Hit a Royal Flush to win the growing Jackpot
- The Jackpot starts at $10,000 and increases until someone wins!
- ALL IN prizes are in addition to the POKER LOTTO instant prize.
How to Play POKER LOTTO
- Ask the retailer for a POKER LOTTO ticket.. Play up to three hands per ticket.
Note: POKER LOTTO is only available by quick pick.
- Tell your retailer whether you want to add ALL IN for an additional $1 per hand.
- As your ticket prints, watch the customer display screen to see your poker hand(s) being dealt.
- If your five cards form a winning poker hand, you win the corresponding prize on the screen. If you added ALL IN, you may have won an additional prize. (See Instant Win & ALL IN prize structure).
- Every POKER LOTTO ticket has two chances to win! You can claim the instant prize immediately, or wait until after the nightly draw to see if you win again!
Odds of Winning
Instant Win ALL IN Prize Structure
|Winning Poker Hand||Instant Prize||ALL IN Prize*||Odds|
|Royal Flush||$10,000||100% of growing jackpot||1: 649,740|
|Straight Flush||$1,000||10% of growing jackpot||1: 72,193|
|4 of a Kind||$100||$175||1: 4,165|
|Full House||$50||$75||1: 694|
|Straight||$20||No ALL IN prize||1: 255|
|3 of a Kind||$10||No ALL IN prize||1: 47.3|
|2 Pair||$4||No ALL IN prize||1:21|
|Pair of Jacks or Better (J, Q, K, A)||$2||No ALL IN prize||1: 7.7|
* ALL IN Prizes are in addition to POKER LOTTO Instant Prizes. The minimum jackpot is $10,000.
Nightly Draw Prize Structure
POKER LOTTO draws are held every day. Tickets can be purchased until 9:30 pm CT, 8:30 pm MT and 7:30 pm PT on the night of the draw.
To win on the nightly draw, you must match up to the five winning cards drawn. You do not need a winning poker hand to win on this draw portion.
|Match (exact rank and suit)||Prize||Odds/$2 Play|
|5/5 Cards||$100,000*||1: 2,598,960|
|4/5 Cards||$100||1: 11,059|
|3/5 Cards||$10||1: 240|
|2/5 Cards||$2||1: 16|
*Win or share.
Odds of winning an instant prize: 1 in 4.8. Odds of winning a nightly draw prize: 1 in 15.01. Overall odds of winning any POKER LOTTO prize: 1 in 3.66. All odds are approximate.
POKER LOTTO/ ALL IN Game Conditions can be found here.
Pay Before You Play
Because you can win instantly on POKER LOTTO, these tickets cannot be cancelled after they print, and are considered a purchase. Retailers cannot print your POKER LOTTO ticket until after they have received your payment.
Finding Winning Results
Winning POKER LOTTO draw results can be found:
- At any lottery retailer
- At sasklotteries.ca under Winning Numbers
- WCLC Lotto Manager App (free download)
Note: Winning Telephone Lines will NOT have POKER LOTTO results.
You can check POKER LOTTO tickets using the ticket checker at retail, or the ticket checker feature on the WCLC Lotto Manager App, just like any other lottery ticket.
Note: All POKER LOTTO and ALL IN prizes presented at a Prize Payout Office cannot be processed until the next business day following the draw date on the ticket.
For more POKER LOTTO/ALL IN FAQs click here.